Michael W. Brown
Michael W. Brown is a shareholder with the firm and a member of the business and estate planning practice groups. Michael has a robust transactional practice, with a concentration in three primary areas:
- Business Law
- Estate Planning & Administration
- Real Estate
Michael is committed to helping his clients achieve favorable outcomes in a variety of different legal circumstances.
Michael graduated from Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah and earned his law degree from the University of Utah in Salt Lake City, Utah. He is admitted to practice in Idaho, Colorado, and Utah and formerly served as president of his local Kiwanis club. Michael and his wife, Lindsey, are the parents of four daughters and two sons.
- S.J. Quinney School of Law – University of Utah, Juris Doctor 2007
- Member, Journal of Land, Resources, & Environmental Law
- Recipient of College of Law, Outstanding Achievement Award in Trial Advocacy
- Brigham Young University, BA Russian, Political Science 2004