Our attorneys bring together a unique and substantial blend of experience in both the litigation and probate/trust areas. Our Estate Planning and Litigation Teams have decades of collective experience and can provide invaluable insight into litigation matters involving wills, trusts, guardianships, and a host of other proceedings involving disputes over assets and related matters.
We have handled issues such as will contests, trust contests, conservatorships, guardianships, proceedings to remove personal representatives (executors) and trustees, and actions involving amendment and termination of trusts. Similarly, the teams have significant experience with claims involving breach of fiduciary duties in the trust and estate context both on the plaintiff and defense side. Our attorneys are well-known and respected in probate courts throughout Southern and Eastern Idaho, as well as Western Wyoming.
Our areas of strength include:
- Will contests
- Trust contests
- Presenting and defending estate claims
- Contested and uncontested guardianships and conservatorships
- Removal of personal representatives/trustees
- Judicial amendment of trusts
- Trust & Estates Dispute Resolution Act (TEDRA) agreements
- Declaratory actions construing (interpreting) trusts and wills
- Breach of fiduciary duty actions
- Matters pertaining to the use of power of attorney documents