Harlow J. McNamara
Harlow, a member of our estate planning team, has been practicing law for over 30 years. He has extensive experience in large and small cases involving estate planning and business succession planning. Harlow continues his legal education by presenting courses on estate planning opportunities for CPA’s and attending courses on estate planning practicum, estate planning collegium, retirement planning, and advanced studies for estate and wealth planning.
- Bonneville School District Board – Former Member
- Court Appointed Special Advocate for Children (CASA)
- Various Church Activities
- 15 years counsel for the international seed business.
- Counsel for a large number of estate planning clients with small, medium, and large estates.
- Developed innovative plans utilizing wills, revocable living trusts, irrevocable life insurance trusts, charitable trusts, family limited partnerships, limited liability companies, corporate recapitalizations, and dynasty trusts.